7/3/11

Slip-N-Slide

I introduced the kids to a slip-n-slide a week or two ago. They instantly were in love! Especially because it was "Cars 2" themed...
I wasn't sure why Pickles was hiding under the deck...

poor guy got wet somehow...

then a few minutes later I saw this...

then this...

then the dog running for cover.

Sam mastered the sliding part. (He also slipped a few times as well.) I love this picture! I love seeing Luke and Laney in the background watching and learning from their big brother.

Luke had fun too, as you can see.

And Laney Grace was cracking me up with her little pose in the kiddie pool. I can totally imagine her as a 17-year-old just hanging out and relaxing.

It was a fun afternoon. And with 97 degree weather, I kinda' wish I was out there slipping and sliding...

No comments: