6/30/11

Camp Briarwood

Sam went to Camp Briarwood last week. I have SO MANY fond memories of Camp Briarwood. Set in the beautiful scenery at Hargis Retreat in Chelsea, there's canoeing, bb guns, bow and arrows, crafts, swimming, and much more. I loved camp! Sam loved it too. Since we moved to Birmingham, it's been his favorite activity. He was on the red team...
The name tags aren't like the ones we used to have, but they'll do. I was SO looking forward to seeing Sam in one of those old school Camp Briarwood name tags. I guess "old" is the operative word. They don't even make them any more...


When the kids get back to the church, they run in the gym with their team and shout like crazy. This picture was taken on the first day. I should have taken one on the last day for comparison's sake; the change was drastic. Sam was a screaming fool... ☺

No comments: