1/2/10

two things...

ok. don't worry. i'm not turning this blog into Money Saving Mom or Baby Cheapskate. i just want to share two things with you that i've discovered over the last 6 months.
first, i've been a loyal quilted northern toilet paper purchaser for several years. then lo and behold i buy a new pack of t.p. a few months ago and found the squares to be 1/2 of an inch narrower! oh my word! that's a drastic difference, and without any warning at all. but, it's not like i need the extra half an inch or anything. the thing i noticed in addition to the size change was that it was remarkably rougher. so i'm done with q.n. and i've moved on to charmin. there. i'm glad i got that off my chest.

secondly, why didn't you people tell me about how great target diapers were 4 years ago when sam was born? i've been a loyal pampers purchaser all these years and just recently found out about the up&up diapers from my sis-in- law rebekah. they're only 13¢ a diaper vs. the 22-24¢ you'll pay for pampers. and i have a bonus picture for you. while i was in luke's room taking a picture of his diaper, he plopped down and said "cheese". so here you have luke...

2 comments:

Keri said...

you crack me up...that is hilarious about the tp!! I will keep that in mind when I make my next tp purchase :)

Penny said...

please protest quilted northern for sure! it's madness... ha ha