6/29/08

First family pic

I realized at church this morning we all matched in our blue, green and white clothes.  So this meant one thing: we had to take a family picture.  I wasn't going to stress out trying to get the perfect picture.  So I set up the self-timer on the camera and took one picture.  I didn't even look at it to see if it turned out.  I just turned the camera off and ate lunch with my boys.

It may not be the most artsy or beautiful photograph ever, but that's okay.  I love it because it's our first picture as a family of 4.

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I think it's absolutely perfect! Next time, bring the ole camera to church and I'll get some action shots (smile).

motheringinmadison said...

beautiful penny... hope i see u this friday.. no pressure, i would love it!

Dayna said...

I love this photo! Great job! Who needs artsy? It's beautiful because God put you together. What great smiles y'all have.

By the way, I'm still holding onto that gift card...

annaj said...

Great family photo! What a beautiful crew! Can't wait to see you!!