7/1/08

I thought about starting this post wrapping up my day...but do you really care what I did today?  I'll sum it up for you:  ran errands, cleaned house, fed boys, changed dirty diapers, disciplined Sam, loved on Sam (and Luke), went out to dinner (thanks to Pops), got 2nd degree burn on my hand.  That's about it.

How did I burn my hand?  I was testing a pot to see if it was cool enough for me to put away.  Well, it wasn't.  I didn't realize I'd left it sitting on the hot burner.  Ouch!  You can say it; I'm stupid. 
We went to Surin for dinner.  Sam didn't want to eat anything on his plate, but he did want Pops' carrots.  Here he is eating skinny carrots.  If you look close, you can see the latest boo-boo.  He and Pierson played yesterday and they were playing tug-of-war over his little table in the sunroom.  Well, he slipped as he tried to claim his territory and fell on the tile floor.
Another thing I did today was try to take a picture of Luke since he turned a month old yesterday.   So here's Luke...  He had just gotten his bath and was ready to eat; which means there was no chance I was going to get a smile.

No comments: