5/7/08

Diaper Shower

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this until now, but my good friends from church threw me a diaper shower this past weekend.  Amy, Ashley, Sarah, and Denise planned and prepared this wonderful event for me and Luke.  My mom and mom-in-law were able to be there with me which was nice.  Ashley, your home was welcoming and beautiful as always.  And the food was all delicious.  I went home with leftover Rice Krispies Treats which were gone in a few short hours.  As I'm writing this, I'm eating marshmallows that were left over and given to me by Ashley.  I love marshmallows!!
We unloaded the car and threw everything on the twin bed in Luke's room.  This is what we have...  about 1300 diapers, many boxes of wipes, and other baby items like bathwash, lotion, and medicine.  Thank you all for helping me and Ron be a little more prepared for Luke's arrival.

3 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh, my soul! That is amazing that you go 1300!! Whoohoo! I hope it was helpful. Let me do some quick math:

Baby potties every 2 hrs (is that right?)
12 diapers per day.
That's 108.3 days worth of diapers.
That's roughly 3.5 months worth.
Not bad.

Penny said...

Not bad at all! We're excited to have so many diapers. Thanks again for all your work...

BKicklighter said...

I'm glad to see someone did the math on that!!

Didn't have your email address for some reason, so I will answer your WW question here: Weight Watchers.