5/11/08

Chuck E Cheese

Ron and I took Sam to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time Friday...This was Sam's face when he walked in to the big room of games.  He was amazed to say the least.
We went at lunch time thinking it wouldn't be too busy.  We didn't expect to see so many kindergarten and 1st graders there for end-of-the-year parties.  It was a little busy, but not at all overwhelming.  The best part of it was the darling little girl who walked up to me and tapped me on my belly and said "Ma'am, your belly is big!".  I said "I know, there's a baby in there."  She just stared at me for a second then walked away. 
Sam was his pleasant self and made sure to share his drink and pizza with both of us.  We'd heard from a friend the pizza was good; maybe the guy who cooked for her was off that day because our pizza was pretty nasty.  Oh well, what are you gonna' do?
Sam's favorite ride was Scoop, Bob the Builder's tractor.  He rode it about 7 times.
We got a cute family picture at the door.  I love taking pictures with my two boys...I don't know what it is about it but it just makes me happy.
Sam rode in the little car with whatever that is above; a mouse maybe?  And he had a blast playing the game below where you hit the sticks as they pop up.
Sam and I got in the photo booth that takes your picture then sketches it.  It's actually a good picture of us.  And happy Mother's Day to me...I got a scanner this weekend and can now scan things like this on the blog.  I just have to figure out how to use it; I'm not techno savvy.
It was definitely fun for the whole family.  I'm sure we'll be going back soon.

No comments: