5/28/12

Our Summer Schedule

I spotted a blue jay at my feeder for the first time...they're so beautiful!

On a different note, I'm happy to report that I have finished scheduling our summer.  Every day is dedicated to something...like every Tuesday we'll be going to the library and every Friday we'll be meeting friends at local parks for picnics and playtime.  I found a super cute calendar set at the Parent Teacher store.  It has a weather page, days of the week page, calendar, and I grabbed a blank poster to fill in our daily schedule.  I laminated it all, so it's easy to change out.  So fun!!  Since I'm slightly OCD, I'm a little giddy about the organization!  I got a small chalk board, although I don't know what to do with it yet.  Feel free to give me some ideas...  Happy summer, everyone!

No comments: