12/18/10

Laney's stocking

Some of you may remember last year's post on finishing Luke's Christmas stocking. I finished it 2 days before Christmas. I worked diligently for a good 8 or 9 hours the week before Christmas. These things are not a joke. They take time. So after taking a picture of Laney last year holding her unopened bag which would be her stocking I said to myself "I'm not waiting until the last minute to get her stocking finished". And so I worked on Laney's stocking and got it done back in the Spring. Or so I thought. I just took out the kids' stockings and found Laney's is STILL in the bag, unopened. I guess I'll be spending a good 8 or 9 hours working on hers now. It'll be worth it. I still have the homemade stocking I grew up with. I am getting more sentimental every year...


No comments: