3/8/10

Before starting this next post, let me say that my Saturday shopping in Atlanta was a few weeks ago. I wouldn't want y'all to think I'm healthy enough to just sprint on over to Atlanta, especially you girls who are bringing me dinner. ☺

Now that I cleared that up, I thought I'd share some fun playtime we had over the weekend. Our next-door neighbor Natalie came over to play with Sam. They are so stinkin' cute!

Our across-the-street neighbor Zoe came over too. She ended up getting to push the kids in their swings.

Laney played in her exersaucer on the back porch

I caught Luke and Laney looking up at Zoe as she talked to them.


It was such a nice afternoon yesterday. Sam reminisced about it on the way to school. "Remeber when Natalie came over and played? That was fun", he said. I'm glad the weather will allow much more of that in the coming weeks and months.

No comments: