2/2/10

to catch you up...

Ron took this picture of Sam. I wasn't in the room, but I assume he was playing his PBS video game on the computer. Sam's started biting his nails; he gets that from me. Sam has also started going to pre-school every day; this week is his first week of it. He's so happy.
Laney's two bottom teeth are adorable. Yesterday we discovered that two more are beginning to break through...
Luke moved out of his baby bed into a big-boy bed. He and Sam have enjoyed playing on it together. He has NOT enjoyed sleeping on it. Last night was his first time to sleep in it. I laid with him and sang songs. Ron laid with him... It wasn't until Pops stood over the bed for a good 10 minutes rubbing his belly that he fell asleep. Oh Pops, I wish you were here at naptime today. Right now, Luke is asleep on the floor by his door. (I peeked under the door to check on him; I had a feeling he never got back in bed after his crying wore him out.)
Laney's learning to sip out of cups...
One more thing about Luke's new sleeping arrangement. He learned how to open doors about 4 days ago. Pops had a brilliant idea and within 5 minutes had changed the doorknob where we can lock it from the outside. It sounds a little mean to lock your child in their room; but it's necessary. He still knows we love him... I hope. ☺

No comments: