12/29/09

Christmas weekend

We have had a handful of guests over the past week and have enjoyed every minute of it. The Philleys arrived Christmas day shortly after my family headed home and the McIntyres came on Saturday. We enjoyed a long weekend with them. They helped tons with the kids and in the kitchen. Today was a jolt back to reality as I took care of my three kids all alone. I guess I was spoiled a little over the weekend.

Luke and Jackson enjoyed playing together after their bath.

Sam had fun playing in the fort Aunt Jen and Uncle Stannon gave him.

Luke and B snuggled up together at church. Both grandmoms LOVE his dimples...

Laney was baptized; more to come on that... (Thank you, B and Pops, for coming back in to town for this special day.)

Jackson got his first hair cut.

All the kids in their ULM shirts. ULM is where Ron and Freddie ran track and cross country. They both graduated from there, where as I just attended for a year or two. I met some cute boy and quit school so that we could get married. But that's a story all on it's own...

No comments: