8/6/08

Sam got some new kicks today.  He loves them (although he didn't want me to take his picture in them).  Ron ordered some old-school Adidas for him and they came in the mail this afternoon.  Now I get to teach him how to tie his shoelaces...
Luke had his 2 month check-up today.  He weighs 12 1/2 lbs. and he's in the 60th percentile for his weight.  Unfortunately I have to go back next week to get his shots.  They wouldn't give them today because he had a fever of 100.1.  He has a viral infection (we think).  Sam and I have also been a little under the weather, so I guess we all have the same thing.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sam's new haircut and Luke is adorable. What a cutie. That smile is a winner. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Those are our boys! Very handsome! The pictures are adorable and show Luke's personality beginning to come through. Such a sweet smile. Love ya! B