8/2/08

Megan's party

Today we went to a birthday party at Jump Zone in Madison.  Megan, Sam's friend from gymnastics, turned 3 and invited a bunch of little ones to join in on the fun.  When we first got there Sam stood on the stairs and whined...for some reason he didn't want to go play.  But within 5 or 10 minutes of playing with me he decided he could have fun without me.

Sam and Megan had fun sliding together.
They served the kids pizza, juice boxes and cupcakes after they played.
Sam is so much like me it's scary.  Just like me, he doesn't enjoy getting his hands dirty.  I mean we'll do it if necessary, but it's not at the top of our list.  He tried eating his cupcake without his hands to avoid dirty fingers.  I gave him a fork after taking this picture and he was much happier.

No comments: