6/13/08

My boys make me smile

Luke in Ron's lap...it makes me smile.  It seems like such a short time ago that Sam fit in our lap like that.  Luke's doing good these days.  He eats good and sleeps good.  He only wakes up once in the middle of the night, so I'm actually getting more sleep now than when I was pregnant.  (I slept horribly the last month or two of my pregnancy.)  Luke had his 2-week checkup today and weighs 8 lbs 6oz; he's gained a pound since last Tuesday.  We're thrilled that he's so healthy!
We enjoyed some time at the pool today with Pierson and Amanda.  Shout out to the Moyers; thanks for letting us come to your pool.  This was Sam's first time at the pool so he was a little scared at first.  But it didn't take long until he was jumping in the water and climbing up and down the stairs. 
Another thing that makes me smile: Sam's eagerness to have his picture taken and his blue eyes.  He was playing on the couch and saw me with the camera...so he leaned in close and yelled "Cheese!!".  

No comments: