4/23/08

Sam...

Since the weather has gotten so nice and warm, Sam's been wearing shorts a lot more.  Well, he fell at M.D.O. Tuesday and got some boo-boos.  He then fell 10 minutes later and scratched those cute knees up even more.  So during bathtime Tuesday night he felt the sting as the water and bubbles filled the tub.  Of course I found it picture-worthy. 
After the picture he gave me this funny look.  Oh, this kid just makes me smile!
Pops read to Sam a little bit the other night: I'm a Big Brother.  We're trying to get Sam used to the idea of Luke being here; his whole world is about to change and I just started realizing that.  I've also begun taking him into Luke's room a few times a day to play.  Yesterday we played in there with Daddy's toolbox; today we blew bubbles.
There's nothing much else going on with us.  Pops has been here all week and we're looking forward to having Rebekah visit this weekend.  She and I will be decorating the nursery while Ron is at the Christ Pres. men's retreat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sam! The booboos have begun around here too. Noah ran into a bush and a broken off branch stabbed him in the leg. Boys!

Hankecampbell said...

If that isn't a Philley then I don't know what is!