4/26/08

Aunt Bekah is here

One of Sam's favorite people, Aunt Bekah, came to visit us for the weekend.  She's keeping me company and helping me decorate Luke's nursery while Ron is away.  Hopefully I'll have a picture or two of Luke's room, for anyone who cares.  :)  Since Sam has her complete attention, he had to show her the binoculars he made at MDO the other day.  He told her about looking at the pretty birds with his "nock-lers".
She took a picture of me and my big belly 'cause she loved my shirt:  Future Philley Baby.  With only 6 weeks to go, I think I'll embrace my "bigness".  After birth and some recovery time, it'll be back to the gym trying to shed the pounds.

2 comments:

Chesterfield Cigarettes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susan said...

I think your "bigness" is adorable. Someone at church said to me "due in July? Will you make it that long?" Ouch.