4/1/08

Goodbye Scrapbooking, Hello Blurb

Just a quick update to say I've made the decision I'll scrapbook no more.  "Why is she telling me this?" you may ask.  Well, if you haven't heard about Blurb you need to.  Check out their website and see what all they have to offer.  You can download their free software; their professional editors will make a book for you from your blog's contents.  It's like scrapbooking, minus all the hard work.

"What does this mean for my blog?" you may ask.  It means you'll have to endure seeing some things that may not seem blog-worthy but have to be posted so they can one day be included in my book.  My apologies, Adam, if this blog becomes too wussified, but it may happen.

1 comment:

Bull said...

You are a female, it is ok if you blog is wussified....as long as Ronzo is fine with it.