3/8/08

My New Toilet


This will be a short post since a toilet doesn't need much attention; I just thought I'd share the highlight of my weekend with you.  Our hall bathroom has been a thorn in my side for a few reasons...one being the old toilet.  Our 1955 model toilet is loud and constantly in drip-mode and I'd had enough of it.  So I went to Home Depot, bought a new toilet, and thanks to our friend Matt it is installed in my bathroom.  I'm in potty heaven.  :)  It's so easy to make me happy...

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

This post is right up my alley - it is very important to get a good flush - gets the poo going in the right direction and at a high velocities...good investment.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are an easily satisfied person! Not high maintenance like the previous toilet:):) Also, happy that you are really pleased and you don't have to deal with that problem. Love,B

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hankecampbell said...

a throne fit for a Queen!