1/27/08

this weekend...



This weekend has been a fun weekend for the Philley Pham.  It started with Sam hanging out in Mommy and Daddy's big bed for a while.  Look at him with his arm propped up...what a cutie!  We ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel then went to AT&T to get new phones.  Ron only kept his phone for a few hours and decided he didn't like it.  So off he went to get the phone of his dreams...  just in case you're wondering, he is very happy with his second choice.  We watched a little tennis and basketball, and then we were on our way to dinner.
We went to Rosie's for an early dinner and got a kick out of Sam eating the cheese dip.  Of course he dipped his chips in there, 'cause that's what you're supposed to do.  But he also dipped his fries and chicken fingers in there.  Basically, whatever he could get his hands on, it was going in the cheese.
After Rosie's, we went to Stein Mart to try to find some deals.  As usual, Sam came out with a new toy.  We found a wooden puzzle that we couldn't pass up.  It included fishes (don't laugh-I checked the dictionary and fishes is a real word) and a fishing rod with magnets on them.  As you can see in the picture, he's pointing to the next fish he wants Daddy to catch.
Sunday brought the usual...church, a sandwich for lunch, and a long nap for Sam.  I spent time organizing pictures from the last 2 years.  Now I just hope I have time to scrapbook some.  I also went to Old Navy and got Sam and his little brother-to-be matching shirts.  This is the first thing I've bought for #2 and it has me even more excited to have another boy.  They're gonna' look so cute together!

Well, I'll end this post now.  This post was so boring, that grandparents are probably the only ones who actually finished reading it all.  ...sorry to bore you...

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

What a fun, family filled weekend! Did you find anything at Old Navy for yourself? Well, glad you got out there - they have such great deals for the kiddos! So fun that you got something for No. 2!

Penny said...

I didn't find anything for myself; it was slim pickings. But I still had fun going...

Anonymous said...

Boring... I don't think so! We so enjoy the window into your lives. I can't wait to see your boys dressed alike :

Did you find Quiddler? Mom beat me at it again tonight.

Anonymous said...

I finished reading the blog!! Oh, wait, I am one of the grandparents you mentioned earlier! :):) I think your weekend sounded great, even hearing about the fishes. :) Love, B