1/14/08

Aunt Bekah Visits

As you can see, Sam loves his Aunt Bekah.  Seriously, he loves her to death.  He runs around asking for Aunt BEE-kuh...it's so cute.  He got mad at us in this picture because I snatched his pacifier away from him to get a smile.  Obviously, I got the opposite.  Bekah came to visit over the weekend and we had a great time.  I actually shopped with her.  I know, a shocker.  It was a little different than what she's used to since I'm a destination shopper.  I don't know if that's the right term, but basically I go into a store to get one item and don't mess around.  She enjoys perusing the store's aisles at leisure.  Um, not me.  So anyway we got some shopping done, then of course we had to go to Rosie's.  You can't pass it up when you have out-of-town guests.  After church and a quick lunch, she headed back to Montgomery.


This picture is more like it.  Sam had fun dancing, running, playing, etc. with Bekah.  She even taught him to wink.  I wish I had a picture of that; it's priceless.  It was nice having her around...not only because I enjoy her company, but it's also really nice to have an extra set of hands.


We even had time for a family photo.  Sam was tired of pictures by this point, but Ron grabbed us for a quick hug and pic anyway.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so cute!