12/22/07

on a lighter note...


Ron will kill me for posting this pic, but he's at work right now...  How does that saying go?  When the cat's away the mice will play?  Anyway...I just thought it would be fun to show a different side of Ron... a younger side.  :)


We're heading to B'ham the weekend after Christmas to spend time with my family.  We're also going to a Hoover High School Track and Field Reunion...where a picture of Ron and his teammates will be put on the "Hall of Fame" at Hoover High for their glorious win in a state meet.  He'll have to give you the specifics of the story...it's actually not as prestigious as I make it sound.  Here's to you, Ron...  I love you!

2 comments:

Bull said...

I'm gonna be honest...Ron is kind of a sexy beast

Penny said...

Totally! I fell for him when I saw his FINE legs. :)