12/31/07

Christmas in Birmingham

We just got back from Birmingham and had fun visiting with family and friends.  This is our happy family...

I went with my mom and sister-in-law for a manicure before our family get-together.  It was nice and relaxing...but that didn't last long once all the kids got together.
Sam and Kole played pretty good together.  Although there were a few times Sam pushed (and hit Kole in the head with a flashlight just 'cause he felt like it).  All four of the kids seemed to have fun.  

I felt the baby move on Thursday, then again yesterday on the way home.  That was exciting.  Only 2 more weeks until we find out the baby's gender.  We're very eager!


Ron was able to catch up with some of his track buddies at the Track and Cross Country Reunion.  It was a great turnout and fun to see his picture on the Wall of Fame.



We had a fun weekend.  We got home to Huntsville and took down our Christmas decorations, which is always a little sad.  It's such a fun and festive time of the year...I hate to see it end.

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Hey Penny! Looks like ya'll had a blast. I am loving this reunion of Ron's team - I will admit I clicked on the picture to make sure I didn't know anyone else in it. My obsession with knowing the whole world continues. Congrats to his wall of fame picture! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry i missed that event. It looks like it was fun to catch up with all the old hommies.
What is Shaun Meyer doing?