4/20/13

iPhone images

Briarwood's new Children's Auditorium opened on Easter Sunday and the kids enjoyed their time of worship.

Sam and I made a tree filled with birds from an old box we had sitting around... thanks to a book I bought on how to recycle things around your house.


Laney and I went to see a play at the high school: Cinderella.  We had such a good time!


Laney asked if she could borrow my mirror and brush.  At one point she gave me my brush back and said, "Mom, I still need the mirror because my face is still messed up".

My little artist

Sam and his first grade choir went to a nursing facility in Riverchase.  The senior citizens enjoyed their beautiful music so much.

The chicks in Sam's classroom finally hatched.  He was able to get an early glimpse of them Sunday afternoon before school on Monday...


No comments: