6/20/11

Laney'sBirthday Shirt

It was a day late, but I finished Laney's birthday shirt. After cutting lots of strips, gathering them, and attaching them to the bodice, we have an adorable shirt that is quite snug. Whoops... She'll get to wear it once or twice at least. And I'll definitely make the next one with a little more wiggle room. Here's the tutorial from Sewing in No Man's Land in case you decide to make one. My recommendation is to add 4 inches instead of the 2 mentioned...
I asked her to stand still so I could take a picture. She surprised me and actually did it!
I don't know what she's doing exactly in the next picture. She was rubbing her hair and it made for a sweet pose
.

Then Ron took a picture of us together. Love it!

1 comment:

Jennifer Banks said...

I love her shirt.. (I want one.).... i love the color and pretty ruffles...
penny.. you are one talented SIL!!~~~