4/21/10

Birmingham: Event 1

We went to Birmingham this past weekend and I have way too many pictures for one post. So I'll share one event at a time.

After getting in town Saturday just in time for lunch, all the kids took a nap while Ron and I drove around town and shopped at the Summit.

Pops decided he would take the boys out on the canoe for the first time. I planned on going to take pictures, but I ended up enjoying a ride on the water with the boys. Sam decided he needed to go potty while Pops was unloading the truck. Well, there weren't any facilities nearby so I talked him in to pulling his pants down and going in the grass. (He's gonna' kill me some day for showing this picture!)

The boys LOVED putting their hands in the water.

We got to see a real beaver home. They loaded up the sticks all on their own. Sam was amazed at the holes along the bank leading the beavers to their shelter.

I felt a little sorry for Luke. The life jacket looked like it was practically choking him. He ended up riding without the jacket.

Luke's sweet wave:

No comments: