3/18/10

Laney at 9 months

Laney celebrated 9 months yesterday. Pops said she's been out as long as she was in. Wow, that puts things into perspective. Ron said at the rate I was going, I should already be pregnant again. Um, no thanks...

she loves to clap...

and make cute faces...

and show off those big blue eyes...

Laney is starting to get around a little better. Her 6th tooth has broken through. She's crawling around and enjoys sitting up on her own. I really think she's been content to sit and watch the boys all this time. They are definitely quite a show! I guess she's decided to start exploring the world without her brothers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have rooom in our hearts for number 7, soooooooo if you want to provide another cutie, we can handle it joyfully!! I LOVED the pictures, Penny. Love, B