12/1/09

thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving was drawn out this year; I think I liked it that way. We spent the weekend before in Birmingham with my family. B and Pops came to spend Thanksgiving day with us and we ate some yummy food. The homemade turtle cheesecake was probably our favorite... Ron was on call and had to go to the hospital several times, but he enjoyed half a day off on Thursday and Friday which was very nice. We watched football, ate good food, and enjoyed time with family. We have a lot to be thankful for...

sam and luke playing at the construction site down the road a bit


playing with chalk in the driveway

enjoying ice cream on thanksgiving day

i had a short convo on the phone with my neighbor and she had me chuckling. luke noticed my laughter and had some fun of his own, walking around with the phone and giggling away...

painting time. sam painted a few nice pictures while luke ended up painting all over himself.

No comments: