8/10/09

Christmas Stockings

Becky reminded me that I have some stockings to make. Thanks, dear, for adding another item to my to-do list. I owe you one... :)

So I made Sam a stocking and have a picture from Christmas '07 to prove it. It's one of those felt stockings you can get at most craft stores. You know, the kind where you have to cut every piece of fabric and painstakingly apply a bunch of shiny sequins?

I bought one for Luke, but by the time Christmas came around all I had accomplished was some cut fabric. So Christmas '08 includes a picture of him in Ron's lap holding the bag. That makes me laugh...


The way things are shaping up, Laney will be lucky if her picture is of her holding the receipt in which I have at least purchased the stocking kit! I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Merry Christmas all!

No comments: