7/25/09

our friday night

Holding babies so that they will sleep is not common around here. But we gave in and did it... how could we resist this face?
Luke went to bed early last night so Ron and I took advantage of the extra time we had and watched a movie. We got "He's Just Not that Into You" OnDemand. The movie was cute at times, but I don't think I'd recommend it to anyone. Not quite squeaky clean... But it was nice to enjoy a little entertainment and hold our little girl while we did so.

Sam is coming home today after being in Clinton, MS with Grandee and Pappy for the past week. It was the perfect time for him to get away and have some individual attention and for me and Ronzo to only have 2 kids to look out for. A good break for everyone, but I'm ready to have him home. Thank you, Philleys for showing Sam such a good time!

No comments: