7/22/09

Luke got tubes...

Luke's procedure went great this morning. We got to the Surgery Center at 7:05 and were pulling out of the parking lot at 8:15. Talk about fast! After getting him dressed in his cute little gown, they took him back around 7:45 for a little gas to put him asleep. We had him back in our arms around 8.

I love this picture of Ron and Luke. His position reminds me of a Sumo wrestler right before the match begins... legs apart, arms by his side, ready to go...


I know I look rough in this next picture, but I feel great! I made the switch to formula yesterday and Laney is doing great. Pops spent the night with us last night (he's back working in Huntsville a few days a week) and offered to get up with the baby. So I slept through the night. 8 whole hours of sleep!! I'm on top of the world. Thank you Dave for being so wonderful!!!
Luke is taking a nap right now. I expect he'll wake up hungry but back to normal in no time. Thanks for your prayers...

2 comments:

motheringinmadison said...

I am so glad it went well... and yea... shout out to pops!!! sleep is GREAT!!love u,jenn

B said...

Thanks Penny for recording the big day! He looks pretty good considering he's not had anything to eat!! We know how enjoys his first bite and others thereafter. That's where he takes after his B. :) Prayed for you all, love, B