6/5/09

Sam's Vacation: Days 3-7

Days 3-7 were spent in the Smokies in Sevierville, TN.  He had fun going to Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and hanging out at "the condo" (as he calls it).

These next 2 pictures are before and after the River Rampage water ride.  He didn't like it because he got wet.  Grandee said he could have sat there all day watching people ride it.  He laughed and laughed as they came down the ride and got soaked.  He just didn't want any part of it for himself...

poor teary-eyed Sam

After they bought some new dry clothes at the gift shop it looks like he enjoyed some comfort food: popcorn.

He was excited about watching the guy make candy.  He did lots of other fun stuff and had a great time.  


I'm glad he had so much fun with such special grandparents.  But I'm glad he's home.  He got here about 2 hours ago and just keeps telling me how much he loves me.  Oh, it melts my heart...

No comments: