6/28/09

our weekend

After a wonderful week of Ron working only a few hours a day and B staying with us to help with the kids we had a fun weekend with a visit from Aunt Bekah. I haven't been alone with all three kids for more than about an hour; I'm so spoiled! I hope I can handle it when Ron's at work and everyone has gone home and it's all on me...

Rebekah made it in town Friday in time for an early dinner at Rosie's. She showed Luke how to throw pennies into the fountain.

We tried taking some pictures of Laney for her announcement, but instead took pictures of Sam and Luke. I'm just no good at photographing a newborn; they have a mind of their own.


Ron and Sam went to Lowe's Saturday morning for a kids' workshop. He built a pirate ship. Ron said he even hammered the nails in all by himself. He came home with an apron and safety goggles he'd used while there. He loves the safety gobbles, as he calls them...

We made it to church this morning, but not for long. I'm not one to let my kids stay in the service and distract everyone, so when Laney started getting a little fussy I scooped her up and headed home. Sam and Luke enjoyed being back in the nursery with all their friends. It was nice being back, even if only for a short time.

No comments: