4/7/09

No, we still don't know

Some of you were privy to a little inside information.  About 5 weeks ago we decided after all we wanted to know Newbie's gender, so I set up an appointment for a 4D ultrasound.  I didn't want to tell anyone until after we did it because I know how we are.  We get these ideas, say we're going to do something, change our minds (or do it before we realize it's a mistake), and all you guys roll your eyes at us.  May I reference that we just moved for the 11th time in 9 ½ years of marriage... big eye roll there!

Anyway, so I told Rebekah and Ashley mostly because they'll roll their eyes at me right at the beginning and it'll be over with.  I can handle that.  Ron told quite a few people without me knowing it...so my friends start coming up to me asking when we're finding out?  And guess what happened? We didn't find out!  I knew we wouldn't; I knew we'd change our minds.  So go ahead and roll your eyes...  Get it out of your system.  And may I add here that this will be the last time you will roll your eyes at us for a while, because I still promise we aren't moving out of this house for at least 15 years!

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

You're so silly! And yes, I will roll my eyes and get it over with right off the bat...he he...and just for the record, I bet you guys really did go through w/ the 4D ultrasound, found out the gender, and are just NOW keeping it a secret...secrets don't make friends :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley may have hit upon a great idea....:):):) HHMMMM??? But this I know with Penny anyway, if she did know, she would be so excited, she'd not be able to contain herself. Experience speaks here. :) But if need be, I'll gear my expectations towards the end of June and just wait it out. Love, B

Penny said...

You're right Mom! If I knew I wouldn't be able to stand not telling y'all. You guys are too much...

motheringinmadison said...

you're so funny! I was telling someone the other day.. I really want to know.. ( like it is our baby.) we are excited!! yeah.. see you tomorrow! love, jenn