11/5/08

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Sunday was a whirlwind of a day for me.  My emotions were all over the place, but someone told me I can't blame it on being pregnant.  (Just between me and you, I blame it on being pregnant.)  :)

We bought Luke a new mattress at WalMart Sunday night after he slept a total of 50 minutes the whole day.  This was great news to Sam because the old mattress soon had a new use: his own slide.  

Ron took Sam outside for more bike lessons.  Sam insisted Ron wear his helmet too.

This picture was taken in the very late afternoon when I was trying desperately to get Luke to sleep.  I put him in Sam's bed so I could play with Sam.  Sam hopped up there to be with his little brother and they looked so precious.  It didn't last long.  Luke shook his head at one point and he and Sam butted heads.  Both boys started crying and the fun was temporarily over.

No comments: