10/16/08

Sam's Potty Training Experience

Quick funny story...
The last two nights we've taken Sam's diaper off and let him run around for about 30 minutes with just shorts on.  Last night, we decided to go look at the house while he was diaper less.  Then we went and got ice cream at the Sonic Drive-in real quick.  Our mistake: coming home and eating the ice cream before we put a diaper on him.  So I'm bathing Luke in the bathroom while Sam and Ron are eating ice cream and I hear a blood-curdling scream.  30 seconds later Ron is carrying Sam into the bathroom.  Sam's crying hysterically saying "I'm wet; my pee pee is brown!"  (I don't know where he got that from, but it wasn't the time to correct him and tell him it was actually yellow.)  ☺

So Ron stuck him in the bathtub and put on his PJ's.  Ron asked him if he wanted to try it again tomorrow night and he said "Yes, and tomorrow night I'll wear big boy underwear".  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny, that was a funny memory for the start of a big hurdle. Too funny! Are you tackling his potty training seriously now? What exciting times are ahead of you! Love, B