10/10/08

It's Friday

It's finally Friday.  I've absolutely loved having time alone with Luke, but I'm looking forward to seeing Sam this afternoon.  His birthday is this weekend and I'm can't wait for the festivities to begin.  So, what have we been up to these past few days?

I put Luke in the bouncy chair and couldn't figure out why he wouldn't bounce.  Is he as strong-willed as his mama?  Ron started playing the guitar and singing to him...he went crazy.  He bounced for half an hour.

I learned about a month ago that he was mobile enough that I had to start strapping him into things.  Yesterday while fixing his bottle I just did one strap...  here's what I found:  a little boy twisted around trying to eat his bouncy seat 'cause he was so hungry.

Day 4 of construction brought concrete blocks and sand; ooh!  thrilling stuff...  


No comments: