9/4/08

I got a perm...

Please forgive me for this picture not being good...I took it myself and have almost no makeup on.  But, you get the idea.  I got a perm today; really more of a wave.  And thank you Amanda for babysitting my littlest; I owe you.  My mom wanted me to post a picture so she could see what it looks like.  This pic is also for some of you Christ Pres. girls who didn't think I would follow through.  (I've been saying I'm gonna' do this for months now.)  When I went to my hairstylist, I told her I wanted my hair to look hot and stylish like all those women out in Hollywood...ha ha, she did what she could considering what she had to work with.  :)  My goal is to be able to wash it and do NOTHING...I hope it works.

5 comments:

Amy said...

It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Hope you get to do what you wanted to with a wash and go!Also, enjoyed seeing and hearing Luke exercise his vocal chords. What a cutie! Love, B

Stacey Wideman said...

I love it! It looks really natural.

ds said...

That's really a beautiful picture.

Penny said...

Forgive me, but who is DS?