9/23/08

Home, sweet, almost home

Last night was our first night in our rental house...
Sam and Luke were in Birmingham this past weekend while Ron and I worked our tails off getting moved in.  Big shout-out to Pops and B for taking care of them.  We wanted this house to be as normal as possible when they got home; there are about 3 boxes left in our room and 4 left in the kitchen.  Other than that we're completely moved in.  Ron's even mowed the grass already.  Sam walked in and ran to his room and said "Wowzers!"  (Aunt Bekah taught him that)  He has told me many times already that he loves his new house and loves the carpet.  :)  So we'll enjoy this for 6 months or so while our house is under construction and then we'll welcome Philley Move # 11!!!!!  That'll be the last move for us for quite a while...

4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Penny I am so impressed w/ your progress! Goodness! You didn't need me after all, huh? Just kidding...sorry about that =).

I can't wait to see it...so nice that you can rent a nice big house!

Penny said...

Big? Try 1600 sq.ft. We're a little cramped, but we'll manage. I hope you're feeling better...

Anonymous said...

I am eager to see the new place. It is amazing how much you've accomplished in such a short time. Guess when you don't have little ones around, it can be less hectic. We enjoyed having the boys!! Did Sam tell you what Pops told him he had? Would love to see your face when he tells you the answer. It is too cute! Won't be long till we celebrate October 11th! Hard to believe 3 years have passed already for Sam. Love to you all, B

annaj said...

I'm so glad you got some adult time to get so much done. I know that's a big relief! It was great seeing you last week. The boys are just precious!!