8/23/08

Super-busy

We've been super-busy...I have a post in mind but haven't had the time; hopefully I'll get to that by tomorrow.  In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the boys...
I took these last night just before their bedtime.  I got off the phone with Grandee and she mentioned how much she missed Sam and Luke, so here are some snapshots for you and the other g-parents.

Sam didn't want his picture taken at first because I took his pacifier from him.  I told him to smile and be silly for the camera and he'd get it back; he obliged.

The man who is interested in our house is coming back tomorrow at noon so we'll be cleaning and trying to make our home as beautiful as we can before church.  We'll keep you posted if anything comes of it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this is the way to call an end to the day, seeing two very sweet little boys. Thanks for taking the time to share them, Penny. And I can see lots of mischeivousness in Sam's expression!! wonder where he gets that??? :):):) Will continue to pray for the house situation. Love, B

Anonymous said...

praying foir your house stuff. love, jenn