8/1/08

Busy day


What a busy day.  As you can see above, I took a few pictures of Luke since he's now 2 MONTHS OLD!  It's really hard to believe.  He's back to waking up that one time in the middle of the night.  A full night's rest was good while it lasted.  Maybe it won't be long before it becomes a regular thing.  Anyways...he's doing good and growing like a weed.
Ron and I celebrated 9 years of marriage yesterday.  Woo-Hoo to us.  We ate at the Chef's Table in Jones Valley.  You should check it out if you haven't already.  Their food is delicious and you get a lot of it despite Adam's aversion to small plates.  :)
So here's the kicker.  Yesterday afternoon I mentioned to Pops that Sam needed a haircut.  And Sam only lets Pops cut his hair.  I also mentioned to Pops that he could buzz it if he wanted while we were at dinner.  You guessed it!  Sam actually let him do it.  The worst part about it is that Sam was in bed when we got home so I haven't seen it yet.  I literally woke up in the middle of the night wondering what he looked like.  The anticipation is killing me.  I'll definitely post a picture later today.  My apologies to Grandee...I know you were hoping this would never happen.

3 comments:

Bull said...

I am indeed averse to small plates. Eating off tiny little plates reminds me of little girls having tea parties and serving individual goldfish crackers to their stuffed animals. Count me out.

The Cantrell's said...

Happy Anniversary Penny & Ron!! How awesome!

Can't wait to see Sam's hair... or lack there-of! I'm smiling in anticipation!!


Amanda

Lynette said...

Congratulations to you 2. Madison and I'll be joing you in 9 years of marriage next week. I remember our weddings like it was yesterday. Great memories, fun times, many more on the way! Luke is so cute, Can't wait to see Sam in his new do.