6/21/08

the past few days...

Aunt Bekah came to visit us this week.  She stayed 3 nights and 4 days with us and we had a BLAST!  Sam loved it, of course.  But I loved having her even more.  Other than the fact that I just love her like she was my own sister, she helped out tons!  It is great to have an extra set of hands.  She headed back to Montgomery Friday morning; we were both a little emotional about it.
Sam got some toys from a dear family friend in Birmingham.  Thanks, Paula, for thinking of Sam.  He enjoyed playing with his sports balls in the bathtub...he was especially good at squirting us with water!  You've created a monster...
Tonight, I had the pleasure of enjoying a "girls night" with a few friends from church.  Amy hosted us at her house.  It was just four of us: me, Amy, Ashley and Leslie.  We really had a good time visiting.  We enjoyed a yummy appetizer, dinner and wine.  It was so good.  While Luke and I were at Amy's house with the girls, Sam was at home with his Daddy.  They enjoyed catching fireflies.  Here is Sam holding his jar of fireflies .  What fun!!!

No comments: