5/23/08

Last night's dinner

Last night we had one of my favorite dishes: Crawfish Fettucine.  B and Pops were in town and the Moyers came over so I figured it was time to bring out the 'ole recipe.  Sam and Pierson just have so much fun playing together.  And what a blessing having B and Pops around.  Without asking, they cleaned the kitchen and helped keep an eye out for the boys so the rest of us could enjoy visiting.
Pops has such a fun way of playing that Amanda even said she needed to have a Pops around.  He definitely keeps the kids entertained.

On another note, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and Luke still isn't ready to join us.  No change since last week.  The doctor still thinks I could go past my due date.  I'm looking on the bright side though:  this just means I have a little more one-on-one time with Sam.  Who could be upset about that?

No comments: