4/27/08

Weekend happenings

As we moved furniture around this weekend, the glider rocker ended up in the  sunroom.  Sam decided it would be a perfect place for Aunt Bekah to tell him some stories.  It was so adorable watching him in her arms...it's hard to believe it's been over 2 years since he was a little baby and I was holding him in that same chair.
Sam wanted to play in Daddy's toolbox.  I got a few screwdrivers out and he immediately went to the kitchen to find a project.  He climbed in the cabinet he plays in daily and went to working on his "repairs".
I was getting some stuff done around the house and heard laughter coming from our bedroom.  I went to check it out and this is what I found...like father like son.
Sam enjoyed his shirt being over his head.  He kept wanting to look at himself in the mirror.

No comments: