3/2/08

We've had a few slow days lately which is the reason for very little blogging.  Sam came home from Mother's Day Out the other day with "Green Eggs and Ham" artwork.  He made a red and white hat (which he refuses to wear) and colored a picture of the cat holding his green eggs and ham.  I absolutely love that he does such fun artwork every time he goes to MDO.  I can't believe his teachers are able to come up with so much for him to do. 
Today we enjoyed the beautiful weather outside.  Ron ran in a 10k up at UAH and Sam and I cheered him on.  Sam did a great job at yelling "Good luck, Daddy" and clapping loudly.  He also found another little boy to play with while we waited for Ron to finish the race.  The little boy named Quint had just gone to the rodeo last night, so he was dressed in his finest cowboy hat and was playing with a bunch of horses.  He shared with Sam and they played pretend-cowboys.  Too funny...

Other than that it's been a slow day.  I left church not feeling well and came home for a nap.  I've rested up and am now prepared to go play Bunco tonight with the girls.  The rule in my house growing up was "if you're too sick for church then you're too sick to do anything else".  But now that I'm a grown-up I get to make the rules...so I'm going to Bunco.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you did go to church, though, so it was fine for you to go to Bunco. :) Hope it was fun, did you come home the winner? Loved the pictures and the by-lines included. They were great! Love, B